And twelve hours on, the things that have helped me to undo the padlock and step out of the armour:
1. Time at home with the three humans who make everything feel ok.
2. Coffee and chat with two beautiful friends.
3. The astonishing beauty of the sunset.
4. Time to cook a meal for the family.
5. The excitement of advent eve.
6. Re-connecting with my physical self through yoga.
7. Properly seeing the frosty world in daylight and taking some deep breaths of cold air.
8. Cold white wine.
9. Clean washing.
10. Singing along to Bublé.
11. The smell of fresh thyme.
12. Allowing some happy-sad tears to flow.